EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Synergy is a product unique to Southern Life Real Estate and used as an advanced tool to help me achieve the primary goal of providing outstanding service to each and every client by selling your home in the fastest time for the absolute top dollar, or if buying, to find you the perfect home that meets your needs at the lowest possible price.
As an agent who knows this area inside and out, I bring a wealth of knowledge on local communities, current market conditions, and more. I strive to make your real estate experience an exceptional one by implementing a focused synergy to three areas of the Buying and Selling process:
* Requirements Analysis
* Proposal - Pricing
* Demonstration of Southern Life's commitment to achieving success
While all 3 steps are crucial to the successful representation of our clients, the first step, the Requirements Analysis is the first and arguably the most important step - the one most Realtors skim in an effort to accelerate the Sale or Purchase. However, inevitably the lack of proper details usually results in poor decisions as well as an elongating Buying or Selling Process.
* Expect your Southern Life representative to want to confidentially know details about your plans for not only today but the future,
* Expect detailed questions that perhaps you haven't even asked yourself - intended to be thought provoking,
* Expect that the results of the Requirements Analysis will in a written report, signed by me that is yours to keep, regardless of your property decision,
* Expect that as you review your unique buying or selling alternatives that Requirements may change, consequently, I will update your report accordingly.
Simply put, my efforts with the use of synergy, years of experience and a detailed understanding of your situation will obliterate the possibility of Buyers or Sellers Remorse - - put your Trust in Southern Life and Chip Potts when buying or selling a home, as I can advise you through the processes from beginning to close. Call or email me to set up a time to discuss your specific real estate needs.